Resplendent.Fy
SWEET RESPLENDENCE
the ramblings and works of an aspiring model
Dashboard | +Follow
Day 86: Melting
Another photo from Isabella Tan's 100 Day Project.


I don't think people knew this was me, for I wasn't tagged on FB, but it's a sickening photo, and I love it. In black and white the ink running down my back looks like blood. The shadow underneath me threatens to swallow me up, I cannot explain the genius behind this one.

I cannot find enough words to compliment this girl.

Love,
Fyx

Labels: ,


Posted at 00:39 | 0 comments

|
Nutshell
Facebook
I believe modelling, acting and photography are more than just images or frames put together. I am the canvas, mold and medium on which an artist may convey his or her passions; where a magician may weave his or her magic.


Questions?

Navigation

About Links Entries


Credits
Penat-lelah by : Speaking Bunny
Basecode by : Alia L.Joe's
Tutorial : Jaja
Background : Encik Google

- END -