Resplendent.Fy
SWEET RESPLENDENCE
the ramblings and works of an aspiring model
Dashboard | +Follow
Operation Baby Tiger
Very exciting stuff, just signed up for ModelMayhem and the X Top Model Search. Oohlala, I'm yearning for some real action.

In other, photoshoot news, it is time I introduce you to my partner in crime.

Shawn Loh.


Mmm. Incredibly handsome isn't he? Yeah, I thought so too.

We did this shoot together. The first time I collaborated with someone and it was actually kind of fun. I enjoyed myself, despite how the area reeked of bad things. Again, done by Alex Leong, photographer extraordinaire that I mentioned in the previous post.

Here are some of the photos we took together.



It was a whole new experience, working with someone is hard. Especially since Shawn and I have such great chemistry and well, we had to stop ourselves from laughing the entire time. Still, I think we didn't too too bad for first-timers. And the fun pretty much made up for everything.

The second coloured one was done using a film camera by the way.

We did do a couple of cheeky shots, such as the one below, but I didn't deem them... Appropriate for internet use. It does make for a good personal background though. ;]


Despite how raunchy it looks, and I'm not one for public displays of raunchiness, I am in love with this photo. The light, the composition, my very handsome partner. It makes me very happy.

Once again, much love and thanks to our dear friend, Alex.

And who knows? Maybe you'll hear more from him? ;]

Also, just to update the little viewers that I have. I'm doing another shoot with Bella tomorrow. Melissa (Greed from the Seven Sins shoot) and I are going to try our luck with the Asia's Next Top Model competition and will be creating our casting videos! So excite.

Until next time,
Fyx

Labels: , ,


Posted at 04:18 | 0 comments

|
Nutshell
Facebook
I believe modelling, acting and photography are more than just images or frames put together. I am the canvas, mold and medium on which an artist may convey his or her passions; where a magician may weave his or her magic.


Questions?

Navigation

About Links Entries


Credits
Penat-lelah by : Speaking Bunny
Basecode by : Alia L.Joe's
Tutorial : Jaja
Background : Encik Google

- END -