Resplendent.Fy
SWEET RESPLENDENCE
the ramblings and works of an aspiring model
Dashboard | +Follow
Waking from Hibernation
Woah, it has been a while since I posted haven't I?

Well exams are almost over and I have a busy schedule ahead of me. Photoshoots, preparing for the States, working out, Graduation Ball. I'm very excited to get going once again after a long, long, stressful session of doing absolutely nothing.

*with a slight case of the exams of course.

I have another 2 shoots already planned, and 3 that could possibly happen. Very exciting stuff, I'm trying to watch as much ANTM as I can to learn. Here's to hoping I can improve enough.

I'll update as soon as I can about upcoming photos.

Stay happy!

Fyx

Posted at 10:58 | 0 comments

|
Nutshell
Facebook
I believe modelling, acting and photography are more than just images or frames put together. I am the canvas, mold and medium on which an artist may convey his or her passions; where a magician may weave his or her magic.


Questions?

Navigation

About Links Entries


Credits
Penat-lelah by : Speaking Bunny
Basecode by : Alia L.Joe's
Tutorial : Jaja
Background : Encik Google

- END -