Resplendent.Fy
SWEET RESPLENDENCE
the ramblings and works of an aspiring model
Dashboard | +Follow
Papillion
And now to the real news!

I have finally decided to update this blog! Yayyy. And I have photos too! From my most recent shoot, Papillion with again, Isabella Tan and the ever-beautiful Louise Hyde.

This was my first time shooting with another person! And I was so glad that it was with such an amazing partner. I felt as though she was with me 100% and I absolutely loved what we came up with.

But anyway, less talking, more photos! I'll let THEM do the talking









Yeapp, and these are just the few that I really enjoyed. You can see the whole album here.

There isn't much I want to say about this shoot except that it was my last shoot in Malaysia, and probably the last one I will be doing in a while. I really miss both girls that was involved in this, as well as my very amazing boyfriend that tagged along. (Even though he wasn't much help =P )

I had a fantastic time, it was the most fun I had in a long while. And hey, don't be too surprised if you see Louise appearing here and there for various fashion magazines. That girl has the potential to go places.

Hehe

See y'all next time.

Bye bye lovelies.

Posted at 02:05 | 0 comments

Nutshell
Facebook
I believe modelling, acting and photography are more than just images or frames put together. I am the canvas, mold and medium on which an artist may convey his or her passions; where a magician may weave his or her magic.


Questions?

Navigation

About Links Entries


Credits
Penat-lelah by : Speaking Bunny
Basecode by : Alia L.Joe's
Tutorial : Jaja
Background : Encik Google

- END -