Resplendent.Fy
SWEET RESPLENDENCE
the ramblings and works of an aspiring model
Dashboard | +Follow
X Top Model
Hello all! I am back! After a tremendously long break.

I am currently in Berkeley, California, studying-ish. Trying to get along with life and all that. Busy busy busy.

But anyway, I was thinking I should just do a mini-post about a competition I attempted to join a couple of months ago when I was still in Malaysia.

I already knew from the very beginning I didn't really have a chance with this competition, mainly because 1) I am 168cm and the competition is only 170cm and above *sucks* and 2) it would mean missing out the first month of my semester, PLUS all this other requirement that would mean I would have to take a gap year, which I would not do... But either way, it was a very interesting experience to say the least.


So naturally, I didn't go alone. In fact, I had the beautiful Louise Hyde, yes yes, the very very gorgeous one, come along with me! Or rather, I went with her.


She is super duper sexy, as you can see. The epitome of model to be honest. And people were clammering over her left right and center. It was equally hilarious and depressing to watch, but she is a great person, beautiful on the inside and the out, so I couldn't really blame them.

So stuff went on, etc, etc. I was not the most... Pleased with the organization of the event, nor the way things went. So I won't say much, but here are some images!



In the end, it was a great and fun experience. I had horrible skin that day, unfortunately, but all in all, still a semi-success. I guess.

Or maybe not. It's a real mood damper that one.

Sigh.

Anyway, loving everyone!

xx

Posted at 01:56 | 0 comments

|
Nutshell
Facebook
I believe modelling, acting and photography are more than just images or frames put together. I am the canvas, mold and medium on which an artist may convey his or her passions; where a magician may weave his or her magic.


Questions?

Navigation

About Links Entries


Credits
Penat-lelah by : Speaking Bunny
Basecode by : Alia L.Joe's
Tutorial : Jaja
Background : Encik Google

- END -